Summer brings dozens of diseases with it, especially stomach-related. It is, therefore, very important to take care of our diet during this season. Eating stale food, oily food, or junk food can cause more harm to health in this season. Such problems make the liver more susceptible to catching an infection. To avoid any infection, we must be cautious of our diet. Apart from being watchful, it becomes imperative to detox the liver from time to time. For this, you can easily resort to a homemade drink. In the following paragraphs, we are going to share its benefits and how to prepare it?
How to make liver detox water?
- Take fresh water in a bottle. The water should be filtered. If you have any doubt, then boil the water once and cool it down, and then consume it.
- Now put fresh leaves of basil and mint in this water.
- After this, cut an apple into small pieces and pour them into the water.
- Now, put chia seeds in this water
- Put aside this mixture for 1 hour and your detox water is ready for consumption.
Benefits of detox water:
Also read: Replace your morning tea and coffee with these 6 drinks for a healthier life
- Consuming detox water daily helps in getting relief from the problem of constipation.
- If you have any problem related to urine, then also this water gives relief.
- Detox water flushes out all the toxins present in your stomach and keeps your stomach clean and problem-free.
- Detox water brings glow and make your skin and hair shinier.
Keep in mind:
If you have any problem related to the liver, then do not try to cure it with this water only and consult a doctor and get proper treatment. You can take this detox water as an additional option. This detox water is for general wellness not for any chronic condition treatment. Moreover, people who are allergic to apples should not consume apple detox water. Also, Keep in mind that apart from detox water, you also have to consume normal water to fulfill your body water need.
Read more: Eating more spinach won’t make you Popeye; Know the side-effects of Spinach